top of page
- Pitch@School is an Entrepreneurial Mindset Education Programme and Business Pitch Competition designed for high school students ages 13-18.
- Students develop crucial life skills that will better prepare them for the real world.
- Pitch@School Thailand runs two semesters and two competitions a year to coincide with Thailand’s school terms.
- Participating schools will have unlimited access to Pitch@School’s 6 Week Online Course for their students.
- Students must complete the Online Course to be eligible to enter the pitching competitions.
- Students only need to complete the Online Course once to be eligible for future pitching competitions provided their school is still participating in the Programme.
- Participating schools will have a dedicated Coach who will conduct onsite workshops, mentoring sessions and organize boot camps and field trips to prominent eCommerce and IT companies ( such as Microsoft, Lazada, Grab, etc ) for students and teachers.
- Students and teachers at participating schools will have free access to a monthly online “ Entrepreneurship Talk “ by successful businessmen Guest Speakers.
- Students at participating schools will form teams with mentors to compete in their Internal School Pitching Competition. The winning team will represent their school at the Inter-School Semi Final Pitching Competition.
- Winning teams at the Semi Finals will attend a 1 Day Intensive Workshop in preparation for the Grand Final Pitching Competition held at the end of each semester, after the school exams.
- The Grand Final winning team, accompanied by their teacher, will represent Thailand at an International Pitching Competition overseas, with related expenses to the competition paid by Pitch@School.
SEMESTER 1 May – October
- Students to enrol and complete Pitch@School’s 6 Week Online Course and form Teams for the pitching competitions.
- Students to attend workshops, mentoring sessions, bootcamps and field trips in preparation for the pitching competitions.
- Teams must register to compete two weeks before the Internal School Pitching Competition.
- 2 nd Week October : Internal School Pitching Competition
- 3 rd Week October : Inter-School Semi Final Pitching Competition
- 4 th Week October : 1 Day Intensive Workshop for Grand Finalists
: Grand Final Pitching Competition
SEMESTER 2 November – April
- Students to enrol and complete Pitch@School’s 6 Week Online
Course and form Teams for the pitching competitions.
- Students to attend workshops, mentoring sessions, bootcamps and
field trips in preparation for the pitching competitions.
- Teams must register to compete two weeks BEFORE the Internal
School Pitching Competition.
- 4 th Week March : Internal School Pitching Competition
- 1 st Week April : Inter-School Semi Final Pitching Competition
- 4 th Week April : 1 Day Intensive Workshop for Grand Finalists.
: Grand Final Pitching Competition
- 6-Weeks Self Pace Online Course for unlimited users accessible via computers and mobile phone App.
- All students who completed the Online Course will receive a
Certificate of Completion.
- All students who compete in the Pitch Competitions will receive a
Certificate of Excellence.
- Onsite Workshops and mentoring sessions for students and
teachers by dedicated Coach.
- Monthly reports to monitor students progress and participation at
Online Course , Onsite Workshops and activities.
- Teachers Networking and Appreciation Night with VIP Guests.
- Pitch templates with tips.
- Assist school’s Mentor Drive.
- Mentors assigned for every team.
- Students who completed Online Course eligible to form teams for
pitching competitions at school, inter-school , national and
- Monthly Online “ Entrepreneurship Talk “ by successful guests
speakers. All participants , including teachers, will receive a
Certificate of Attendance.
- Intensive workshop for all Grand Finalists.
- Grand Final Winning Team will receive a trophy and an all expenses
paid trip to compete at an International Pitching Competition.
- Opportuniy to participate in International Student Startup Pairing
Program for all students.
- Field trips to visit start-ups and well known companies ( Optional )
- Startup Experience Bootcamps and Startup Masterclass Bootcamps
for students ( Optional )
- Overseas Immersion Program – Summer Camp ( Optional)
bottom of page